Product added to cart
3M Stethoscope Classic II INF 28 Caribbean blue
28" Caribbean Blue
Superb sound quality for smaller frames... :
All the quality of the ‘industry standard’ Classic II SE but with a small, infant sized chestpiece featuring both a standard bell on one side and a diaphragm on the other. :
- Uniquely designed miniature chestpiece for neonatal/infant patients.
- Double-sided chestpiece gives you the option of a 2.7cm standard diaphragm on the front or a 1.9cm traditional open bell on the reverse.
- Rubber non-chill rim and diaphragm for patient comfort.
- Anatomically designed headset comfortably positioned for optimal sound transmission.
- Comfortable Snap-Tight soft seal eartips create an excellent acoustic seal to reduce ambient noise.
- Durable latex free tubing and a robust headset that can be reliably flexed one million times.
- Complement your personal style with Littmann’s wide range of bright tubing colours and finishes.
- Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of an infant patient.
- 3 year warranty includes free repair on any manufacturing or material defects.
- Littmann performance rating of 7 out of 10.
- Tubing: Caribbean (71cm/28").
- Stainless Steel Finishing
- Physical Assessment, Diagnosis
- Users can use : General Practitioners, Child Specialists
- Littmann Infant Stethoscope